Reclaimed small batch whiskey wood is derived from aged casks in Tennessee and has a remarkable color profile that accentuates the unique silver tungsten band. This 8mm whiskey barrel ring blends rustic appeal with simple sophistication. For the modern couple who desires a ring that breaks free from the mundane, this unconventional reclaimed whiskey barrel ring checks all of the boxes. The shiny beveled edges, aged whiskey wood, and brushed silver tungsten band creates an undeniable presence when being worn. Photos don’t do this stunning ring justice – it looks even better in person! Please note this ring is also available without the beveled edges, in 6mm width, and with black tungsten as well! It’s the perfect matching couples ring set.
The history of your ring starts with the best large white oak wood trees being crafted into a whiskey barrel. The whiskey is aged in the wood creating not only a pleasant drink, but also a stunning wood grain pattern. The whiskey wood staves are then carved and crafted into a ring form. Finally, the whiskey wood is sealed, protected, and bonded with a stunning tungsten frame. The result is a brilliant combination of Earth’s elements that tells a story of the past and lives on into your future. Your ring will have its own aged whiskey barrel wood grain pattern making it truly one of a kind. It’s a powerful wedding band that really gives you the “WOW” factor when being worn. The ring’s style is engineered to pair the old with the new using white oak whiskey barrel wood and ultra durable tungsten. If you’re going to wear a ring daily, why not choose one that stands out as powerful and exclusive to you?
When crafting a ring using salvaged whiskey barrel wood, it’s important to protect and preserve the aged wood. Your ring is protected with our ring armor coating that shields it from water, dirt, and grime at no additional cost to you! Brushed silver tungsten carbide ensures your ring can withstand the harshest conditions while maintaining its signature style for decades to come. Tungsten rates 9.5 on the Mohs hardness scale, second only to diamonds making this the superior choice for lasting impression. This alternative metal will maintain a permanent shine and is scratch resistant. Unsure of your size? Get a free ring sizer to ensure you get the best fit for your one of a kind whiskey wood wedding band.
– Your ring is protected with our extensive lifetime warranty. Should anything happen to your ring, it will be repaired or replaced. This covers almost everything except the ring being lost or stolen.
– This tungsten band is nickel free, cobalt free, and also hypoallergenic! It won’t degrade or turn your finger green – ever!
– Free & secure shipping worldwide with tracking and delivery confirmation
– Free elegant ring box that is ready for gift giving to that special someone
– Free ring sizer! Select “Unsure – Ring Sizer” when you check out to secure the sale price
– Comfort Fit sizing allows for slightly extra room on the interior of the ring for a supreme fit
If you have any additional questions, ring deadlines, or custom ring ideas – send a message and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Pillar Styles looks forward to serving you and truly appreciate the opportunity!