Grounded in 3 earth elements, each inlay within this nature wedding band carries a special story that speaks to your unique style and personality! The 8mm comfort fit ring exudes tropical vibes with flawlessly inlaid blue and green opal, deer antler, and koa wood with perfectly polished edges and interior. Sustainably sourced, Eco-friendly, and absolutely stunning in person. For the modern couple who desires a ring that breaks free from the mundane, this exotic 3 layer inlay tungsten ring checks all of the boxes.
The luminous crushed green opal inlay swirls along the center of the band creating a unique presence when being worn. Opal symbolizes loyalty, peace, & passion which make it very fitting to use in a wedding ceremony. Koa wood has a warm texture and unique grain pattern inlaid on the domed tungsten band. And unique deer antler compliments the green opal and koa wood for an all around seamless and stunning look! Genuine Whitetail Deer antler showcases a unique texture & color that’s even more stunning in person. Please note all of our rings that feature antlers are sourced humanely – we only use naturally shed antlers!
Koa wood has a pristine reputation for it’s natural high quality texture and brilliant grain patterns. The wood is derived from trees in Hawaii and the term “Koa” translates to bold, fearless, and warrior. It has ancient significance in Hawaiian culture being used in everything from ukuleles to surf boards and now in the modern age – your ring! The warm grain pattern of the koa wood really makes the crushed opal and deer antler inlays stand out.
The 3 earth element inlays evoke a powerful, unique wedding band that really gives you the “WOW” factor when being worn. Other Pillar Styles customers have noted how shimmering and eye catching it is – especially in the sunshine! The photos don’t do this ring justice – it looks even better in person. We are proud of each and every 5 star review and encourage you to read others experiences.
When crafting a ring with intricate blue and green opal, koa wood, and deer antler, it’s important to protect and preserve the inlays. This is why tungsten carbide is used. Scoring a Mohs hardness score of 9.5, second only to diamonds making it ultra durable. This alternative metal will maintain a permanent shine and is scratch resistant. You won’t ever have to worry about removing the ring doing garden work, swimming in the ocean, or showering. In addition, your ring is protected with our ring armor coating that shields it from water, dirt, and grime at no additional cost to you!
– Your ring is protected with our extensive lifetime warranty. Should anything happen to your ring, it will be repaired or replaced. This covers almost everything except the ring being lost or stolen.
– This tungsten band is nickel free, cobalt free, and also hypoallergenic! It won’t degrade or turn your finger green – ever!
– Free & secure shipping worldwide with tracking and delivery confirmation
– Free black ring box that is ready for gift giving to that special someone
– Free ring sizer! Select “Unsure – Ring Sizer” when you check out to secure the sale price
– Comfort Fit sizing allows for slightly extra room on the interior of the ring for a supreme fit