Crafted with whiskey barrel wood and premium tungsten carbide, this hammered black wedding band is a real stand out! Salvaged small batch whiskey wood is derived from aged casks in Tennessee and has a remarkable color profile that accentuates the black step edges & hammered finish. For the couple who desires a ring that breaks free from the mundane, this unconventional reclaimed whiskey barrel ring checks all of the boxes. The bold hammered finish, aged whiskey wood, and step edges on a tungsten band creates an undeniable presence when being worn. Photos don’t do this stunning enhanced comfort fit ring justice – it looks even better in person!
The history of your ring starts with the best white oak wood trees being crafted into a whiskey barrel. The whiskey is aged in the wood creating not only a pleasant drink, but also a stunning wood grain pattern. The whiskey wood staves are then carved, sanded, and polished into a ring form. Finally, the whiskey wood is sealed, protected, and bonded with a stunning black hammered tungsten frame. The result is a brilliant combination of Earth’s elements that tells a story of the past and lives on into your future. Your ring will have its own nuanced whiskey barrel wood grain pattern that will differ from the photos shown making it truly one of a kind. It’s a powerful wedding band that really gives you the “WOW” factor when being worn. If you’re going to wear a ring daily, why not choose one that stands out as powerful and exclusive to you?
When crafting a ring using salvaged whiskey barrel wood, it’s important to protect and preserve the aged wood. Your ring is protected with our ring armor coating that shields it from water, dirt, and grime at no additional cost to you! Brushed black tungsten carbide ensures your ring can withstand the harshest conditions while maintaining its signature style for decades to come. Tungsten rates 9.5 on the Mohs hardness scale, second only to diamonds making this the superior choice for lasting impression. This alternative metal has comfort fit sizing and will maintain a permanent shine and is scratch resistant. Unsure of your size? Get a free ring sizer to ensure you get the best fit for your one of a kind whiskey wood wedding band.
– Your ring is protected with the extensive Pillar Styles lifetime warranty. Should anything happen to your ring, it will be repaired or replaced. This covers almost everything except the ring being lost or stolen for the duration you own the ring!
– The premium tungsten ring is nickel free, cobalt free, and also hypoallergenic! It won’t degrade or turn your finger green – ever!
– Free & secure shipping worldwide with tracking and delivery confirmation
– Free elegant ring box that is ready for gift giving to that special someone
– Free ring sizer! Select “Unsure – Ring Sizer” when you check out to secure the sale price
– Enhanced Comfort Fit sizing allows for slightly extra room on the interior of the ring for a supreme fit
We encourage you to read other’s experience with Pillar Styles from around the world! Enjoy customer service that is with you before, during, and after creating your treasured tungsten whiskey barrel ring. If you have any additional questions, ring deadlines, or custom ring ideas – send a message and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Pillar Styles looks forward to serving you and truly appreciate the opportunity!