This unique wood wedding band is all about the intricate details. The brushed silver finish, bold offset koa wood inlay, and polished flat edges create a stunning finished result. Curly Koa wood is especially rare and found in less than 2% of Koa trees due to the unique swirl and stripe grain pattern. The 8mm wedding band exudes tropical overtones that are classy and fashion forward for her tastes yet rugged and masculine for his. What While some people use these as wedding bands, it is also an ideal promise ring, anniversary gift, or wood engagement ring. The curly koa wood offset inlay and inner sleeve are protected on an ultra durable tungsten frame. This guarantees your wooden ring can endure even the harshest conditions while maintaining its signature style and comfort for decades to come.
• 50% OFF Sale • Extensive Lifetime Warranty • Free Worldwide Shipping • Free Ring Sizer • Free Elegant Ring Box
The combination of curly Koa wood & brushed silver tungsten creates a unique, undeniable presence when being worn. Photos don’t do it justice – it looks even better in person! The unique wavy grain pattern composition means no two rings will be alike. It’s a one of a kind ring so please note some of the color profiles & hues of the curly Koa wood differ slightly from the image. The ring feels great on the finger with comfort fit sizing & is perfect for daily use. If you’re going to wear a ring daily, why not choose one that stands out as powerful and exclusive to you?
Koa wood has a pristine reputation for it’s natural high quality texture and brilliant grain patterns that is sought after by woodworkers and craftsmen. The wood is derived from trees in Hawaii and the term “Koa” translates to bold, fearless, and warrior. Koa Wood also represents integrity and strength, which are foundational qualities of a relationship like a marriage. It has ancient significance in Hawaiian culture being used in everything from ukuleles to surf boards and now in the modern age – your ring!
When crafting a ring using raw materials like koa wood, it’s important to protect and preserve the wood. Your ring is protected with our ring armor coating that shields it from water, dirt, and grime at no additional cost to you! Brushed silver tungsten carbide ensures your ring can withstand the harshest conditions while maintaining its signature style for decades to come. Tungsten rates 9.5 on the Mohs hardness scale, second only to diamonds making this the superior choice for lasting impression. This alternative metal will maintain a permanent shine and is scratch resistant. Unsure of your size? Get a free ring sizer to ensure you get the best fit for your one of a kind whiskey wood wedding band.
– Your ring is protected with our extensive lifetime warranty. Should anything happen to your ring, it will be repaired or replaced. This covers almost everything except the ring being lost or stolen.
– This tungsten band is nickel free, cobalt free, and also hypoallergenic! It won’t degrade or turn your finger green – ever!
– Free & secure shipping worldwide with tracking and delivery confirmation
– Free elegant ring box that is ready for gift giving to that special someone
– Free ring sizer! Select “Unsure – Ring Sizer” when you check out to secure the sale price
– Comfort Fit sizing allows for slightly extra room on the interior of the ring for a supreme fit
If you have any additional questions, ring deadlines, or custom ring ideas – send a message and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Pillar Styles looks forward to serving you and truly appreciate the opportunity!
Please note due to demand, some wedding bands and rings sell out quickly or will have limited sizes available. If you see one you love, we suggest purchasing now to guarantee the style & size you need. You won’t be disappointed! =)